The Logon studio software helps you to change your logon screen on Windows XP, Vista and 7.
Follow the following steps to change your logon screen.
1. Open the Logon Studio websites by clicking here and click the Download button.
2. Click the Download button as per the operating system you are using.
3. It will ask you an email address to send you the download link. Enter your email address in the box and click Download button.
4. It will ask you an email address to send you the download link. Enter your email address in the box and click Download button.
5. It will open the Cnet website, Click the Download Now button to finally download the software.
6. Once the download is complete, double click the downloaded file to begin the Installation.
7. The installation steps are siple to follow. Just click next, next and finish to complete the installation.
8. After installing the software, open it and you will see the main screen of it.
9. You can select the background picture from its own collection (which you can see at the software's main screen) or you can click Download to open the Logon Studio website, from where you can download the background pictures.
10. If you already have a background picture in your computer, than just click Create.
11. Name this Login screen and click Browse button to look for the background picture in your computer which you want to set at Log in time.
12. Once you find your picture, click Open.
13. Click the Save button to close this option.
14. Now simply select your picture and click Apply button.
15. Withing seconds the software will lock your computer, where you can see your background image.
This is the best way to change screen of your logon window...